Thursday, April 27, 2006

Confused and upset

This man keeps pressuring me to know my past, but all I really know is my name to be Aayla Secure but I don't him or really understood the words he just said to me.
That man just sits there and stares at me for the longest of time before he said "You will remember who you are, and who I am." as he looks into my eyes as if he's waiting for something to happen.
The longer he sat in front of me, the more confused and upset I was getting. "I don't know who you are but I think it best that you leave now!" I said as I stood up and pointed towards the door.
I watched as he got up, and walked to the door. He turned and looked back and flatly stated "I will be back for you Aayla."
Then he left and I was alone.

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

*Giggle*
I'm not saying a thing.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't trust that Quinlan Vos. He's bad news.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

I was refering to you as Cool Blue.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger CC said...

Nobody's 100% good or bad, Jon.
There's only power, and--

I mean, he's good for the most part. It fluctuates though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home