Saturday, October 21, 2006

Note from Boots

Hi!!
Remember me from Last Gladiator Standing!?!? That's right I'm 'Yla sidekick, or at least I think I still am.

Well here's the thing, she's missing!! She walked off the ship a few days ago and as of now she hasn't come back or sent word to me.

Has anyone seen or heard from her. And no I don't mean Erifia but 'Yla.

Oh and don't tell Erifia that she's missing. Erifia would have a party, and then some if she don't show up soon.

Boots

PS - I really need to learn how to write in Basic!

5 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Nepharia said...

Ah, another Jedi gone missing. I'll have to contact my network to find out where she is and see if she too, is having problems that could precipitate a move to the dark side.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Skywalker said...

This makes three this year. Frist DKJ, the Barriss and now Aayla. Who next? Me?

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! A cat too? Wonderful! The Jedi dont train me. I'm a pet. Purr. I tried to hold a saber once. I burned my tail! Meow!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Nepharia said...

Skywalker, I have been instructed to leave you to another Sith....watch your back.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Skywalker said...

Noted, Nepharia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home